EB5 inverstor Program
EB5 Investor Program
USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:
- Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
- Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
THE EB-5 VISA PROGRAM. WHAT IS IT?
The U.S. Congress initiated the EB-5 program in 1990 to encourage foreign investment by creating jobs in the United States. The program allows a foreign investor and his or her immediate family to obtain EB-5 visas, which lead to obtaining the conditional Green Card in the United States, by investing in a commercial company that generates at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers within two years. The investment is a minimum of US$ 1 million, or US$ 500,000 if the project is located in a high-unemployment rate area (designated as TEA for “Target Employment Area”).
Once the investor meets the requirements and the jobs are created, the Green Card becomes permanent.
WITH THE EB-5 VISAS PROGRAM, AS A QUALIFIED INVESTOR – YOU GET ALL THESE BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES:
- Freedom to live, work and/or retire anywhere in the United States, regardless of where the project is located.
- You can include your spouse and children under the age of 21 within your same EB-5 visa application.
- You do not need to be involved with the day-to-day management of business operations or its employees.
- You have no restrictions on entering or leaving your country.
- You have exactly the same rights, and access to education in colleges and universities, as the residents of the state in which you live.
- You diversify your investment portfolio in the United States.
- You do not need a person or company to sponsor you, as with work or family visas.
- You do not need to have extraordinary ability or qualify for any special distinction or achievement.
- You have the same rights as American citizens, except for the right to vote.
- You can apply for American Citizenship 5 years after obtaining your American residence.
Of all the decisions you’ll face when buying a home, there’s none more important than the person you choose to represent you.
R E A L E S T A T E
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
> Office: 954-210-8482
> Venezuela: 0212-720-4293
> Colombia: 57-1-654-0333